Backend Developer (PHP/ Python/ Ruby)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
If you feel that you, or someone you know, is perfectly described below, send an email to with relevant work samples and tell us about your strong desire to join Wesrom.
Please include the Position Title in the subject of the email.
You’re super passionate about code, software development, and tech in general. You get some of your biggest kicks from finding solutions to complex problems. You obsess over finding not just any solution, but the best solution you’re capable of, and avoid crappy shortcuts that aren’t scalable. You take pride in keeping your code clear and modular. At any point in time you can go on vacation knowing another team member can pick up exactly where you left off.
- Solid experience as a PHP / Python / Ruby Developer
- Good knowledge and experience in object oriented programming
- Dedicated and helpful team player
- Requires high proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- Requires high degree of independent judgement and complex problem solving
- Willingness to learn new technologies and practices
Good To Haves:
- Solid LAMP experience
- Some experience with ReactJS / AngularJS / VueJS
- Experience with GIT or other version control systems
- Experience in a PHP Framework (Laravel or Codeigniter). We use Laravel.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and LESS/SASS
- Generous Salary - monthly, stable income you can count on, right from the start
- Cash Bonuses - rewards for performance, achievements, and occasional challenges
- Paid Access to Most Gyms
- Health and dental care
- Borderless career - work from home, another city, or even another continent, whilst still growing your career
- 40-Hour work weeks - though our passion for our craft makes most of us put in a few extra hours, no one will ever tell you to work outside of your schedule. Not a peer, nor a team leader, and not even the CEO.
- Unlimited Vacation Days - want to go on a trip from Friday to Monday? Go for it! Feel like you just don't wanna work today? No worries! As long as you delivered your due tasks, or asked a team member to help you, we don't mind.
- Savings Account
- $500/yr. Education Allowance - we support any initiative you feel adds value to you, as a person.
- $1,500/yr. Equipment Allowance - we want you to have access to all the tools you need, and want :) Valid only after the probation period