Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Are you a backend or full stack developer with working experience in client server apps, but open to learn new technologies? Then look no further, we have a great role and project for you:
About the project:
Vision Orchestrator is our newest project, intended to manage all our networking visibility and monitoring products.
Vision Orchestrator is founded on a modern microservice architecture, integrating both custom components written in Golang, as well as third party components Neo4J, Apollo GraphQL, NATS, Cassandra, Prometheus, Grafana.
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team of experienced and passionate developers. The team is working with Agile, focusing on quality by unit testing the code, regularly review the software architecture and follow the best practices in software development.
GO (Golang), Java, Microservices, Neo4J, Apollo GraphQL, NATS, Cassandra, Prometheus, Grafana, Kubernetes, Docker
• Develop microservices using Golang
• Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software components
• Contribute with new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency
• Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality software
To be successful:
• You work well within a team and you're driven to help others
• You can drive your work independently, but you also know when to reach out for help
• You care deeply about user experience and the quality of the products that you work on
• You are open to share your experience and ideas
• Experience with GO (Golang) is a big plus
• Work experience with Neo4J or another graph DB, Apollo GraphQL, NATS, Cassandra, Prometheus, Grafana, Kubernetes, Docker
What this project / experience will bring to you?
• We encourage higher grade of autonomy, flexibility, and trust between team members
• Having to work with a very diverse stack of technologies and concepts, along with talented and experienced people, will increase your technical skills, allowing you to extend your knowledge area
is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
An attractive employee benefits package.