- Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Employ the values and principles of Agile development on small teams;
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
The candidate should be proficient in:
- Experience building native mobile applications using Ionic, React Native, Cordova/PhoneGap or similar tools;
- Experience with LESS or SASS;
- Version control tools such as BitBucket;
- Experience working with RESTful Web APIs.
The candidate should be:
- Highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly;
- Confident and dynamic;
- A TEAM PLAYER.
- top level salary range, based on current experience;
- latest tech equipment;
- open and collaborative work environment;
- cool desks;
- daily lunch.