Adresa/ adresele jobului
Backend Developer - 18 openings in Iaşi
We know our potential and what we want to do with it. We have global resources and the core team. If you want to do big things, take a look below to find out what's about.
- You won’t be just another Backend Developer. You will be part of the projects development. The planning, development and optimization of new software products will be more than exciting. Everything is based on a continuous-delivery-process on our Digital Platform.
- Your main presence will be focused on designing interfaces to other high-availability-systems. And for the coherence of the development lifecycles (planning, estimation, execution), you’ll conduct development activities within a multi-disciplined team.
- Big achievements are possible through innovative ideas. To keep the challenging vibe, you will have to actively identify areas for improvement and contribute to proof-of-concepts to evaluate new technologies, frameworks and architectures to drive innovative ideas into the IT and the business.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems, economics or equivalent professional qualification.
- Several years of experience as a Software Developer with a high affinity for quality and clean code.
- Excellent knowledge of Java (. CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), Eclipse / IntelliJ IDEA and Maven as well as databases, data structures and agile methods like Kanban or Scrum.
- Profound knowledge of digital core technologies (. data management, data analytics, integration, process automation, mobile, social, API Management, DevOps, cloud)
- Knowledge of technologies as MS SQL Server, Power BI
- Expertise in designing and building web services (SOAP and REST)
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Availability for international travel
is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
An Agile working environment.
The chance to be part of a new team from inception, the beginning of a promising future.
Maybe one of the biggest professional rewards, the chance to see that your work is useful for millions of users.
A stable work environment, which will let you have your personal and fulfilling work rhythm.
Flexible working environment and a fair amount of holidays, so to provide the right balance between your private and professional life.
The chance to pick what you want from a wide range of benefits . From gym to holidays, from food to local transportation pass. There are so many, that we don’t have enough space here to write them.