Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorcustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additionaluse us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016.
Backend developer with passion for APIs
We’re looking for ambitious developers to build public APIs for the Visma e-conomicproduct. You will get to develop and deploy features that reachs of users every day and together with your team you decide how to design and implement new functionality. We work on a .NET stack with an SQL Server backend. Our API serves more thanrequests daily and we log more than a GB of data a minute.
We index these logs in real-time and create dashboards for instant insights as we need it. We deploy when we want to, and aim to fix bugs before customers see them.
Is this you?
- You are familiar with designing and building APIs - both REST and SOAP
- You’re a developer looking to gain and share knowledge
- You're a team player who can also make independent decisions
- You love to code, and get a kick out of seeing your features in production
- You make mistakes sometimes – but you learn from them and take pride in fixing
- any issues
- You and your team are in control - no micromanaging here
- You challenge the status quo
- Build public APIs that directly impact and improve the daily work ofs of
- customers and partners
- Work closely together with a dedicated team of passionate developers (located in
- Romania and Denmark)
- Write elegant, clean, testable and efficient code
- Review the code of others and have your own code reviewed
- Write automated tests, and watch them run green in our continuous integration setup
- after pushing your changes to GitHub
- Push often, deploy early, and always measure and improve what you work on
- Be responsible for the daily health of the API
- A couple of years of professional experience
- Knowledge of public API design
- Knowledge of – or an urge to learn – new tools and technologies
- An interest in Continuous Integration, DevOps and high-frequency deployments
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability - or willingness to learn - working in a distributed team
- You know more than one programming language
- Please apply with both CV and cover letter
We will offer you: