Back office treasury officer
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Settlement of treasury operations
- Booking / authorization of FX transactions in the system; MM; SWAP; IRS, according to the procedures in force
- Reconciliation of endorsements sent with those received from counterparties.
- Makes payments / transfers from daily activity
- Management of NOSTRO accounts
- Ensures the monitoring of the necessary balance in the correspondent accounts for the payment of the Bank's customers and Bank’s payments.
- Calculates the daily liquidity surplus / deficit on each currency and communicates it to the Treasury Division.
- Booking in the system and authorization of payments for NOSTRO transfers according to the procedure
- Reporting treasury transactions to the NBR or other Bank's Divisions / Departments.
- Prepares the treasury transaction file and sends it to the interested Departments / Departments.
- Checking the allocation of deposit and exchange transactions negotiated by the Treasury Division on client accounts.
- Communicates the Treasury Division with the purpose of allocating unfinished transactions to clients' accounts.
- At least 1 years of experience in the Back office treasury
- University degree in Finance/accounting/ banks and stock exchanges or assimilated
- REGIS, SAFIR certification is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, pp, outlook)
- Knowledge of the NBR legislation and regulations regarding bank operational activity / processing
- Proficiency in English (advanced level, both spoken and written language)