Back-office Support with French
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Manage ODM (Operational Demand Management) requests & related projects
- Work with SharePoint – lists & Nintex workflows
- Document and track status information to prepare projects or operational calls
- Manage the group mailbox / group phone
- Create Operational OE Reports to provide the reports to the customer
- Language Support to translate French requests into English
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses
- Organize or participate in operational workshops
- At least 1 year experience in working with French speakers & projects coordination;
- Must speak fluently in English & French, writing fluently in English; other language (German) are beneficial
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package);
- Previous experience in Information Technology or related area represents an advantage
- Basic technical understanding (Router, LAN, WAN);
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Computer Science or related field
- Availability for travel maximum 25% of time
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team Player
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Customer and service oriented
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
o Health and Well-being:
Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Weekly Fruit Day;
WorldClass Gym Discounts.
o Personal and professional development:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
German Language Courses for any level;
All you can read with Bookster!
o Extra Perks:
Work from Home Option available;
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
o Attractive compensation package:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal and Gift Tickets.