Back office and sales support analyst-german
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Back office and sales support
Team provides support for sales reps during the entire lifecycle of a sales opportunity and back office activities for other billable and non billable requests.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the following areas:
- Support, Consulting, Outsourcing or Services Sales
- Back office or sales support previous experience will be an asset
- Fluent English
- Fluent in German
- Eager to learn high volumes in short time
- Knowledge of technical terms in HW/SW
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal;
- Aggressive self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Has understanding of service industry
- Projects a positive and professional image
- Strong data mining and prospecting skills
- Organized and close the details;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including managing and prioritizing numerous projects in the same time, often under strict time constraints.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines despite the high demands of the working environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively and calmly;
- Flexibility in working hours, including availability outside the program during the week, weekends and legal holidays;
- Orientation towards results, being able to bring excellent results even with tight time limits;
- Fluent English skills language skills, must be able to read, write and speak professional English
- Fluent German skills language skills, must be able to read, write and speak professional Spanish
Back office and sales support activities for field sales reps combined with other operational activities.
As a member of Oracle's Support Sales organization, you will handle requests for pricing estimates and contracts for the services in the department’s portfolio. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support sales teams on the entire lifecycle of a request on discovery, scoping, level of effort development, pricing, contracting, booking
- Communication to owners at key stages of the process
- Answer in due time to standard queries related to the internal processes
- Make effective tracking for all requests handled
- Provide requester feed back at any steps in the process
- Support sales reps with approvals, queries, contracts, etc.
- Fosters internal Oracle relationships
- Participates in reporting and audit functions
- How would you rate your German skills on a scale from 1-5 where 5 is native?