Back Office Analyst - Operations Germany
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
germană - avansat, engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Linde plc is known as a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centers of Linde plc. LGS operates globally across three Shared Services Centers strategically located in Timisoara (Romania), Manila (Philippines), Tallinn (Estonia) and Porto (Portugal), and provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which Linde plc operates.
The Back-Office Analyst oversees functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate can set priorities, has great communication skills and possesses strong organizational skills.
Key transition responsibilities:
- Participates to the knowledge transfer and interacts appropriately with trainer(s) and other contact persons of the local organization;
- Assures proper knowledge cascade in LGS Timisoara and constantly offers support to colleagues;
- Prepares appropriately for the certification process; sustains certification exam and passes the exam with 100% score;
- Prepares the documentation according to transition and operational methodology;
- Updates periodically and as necessary the working documentation, work procedures, internal policies, as well as informing the manager and team colleagues about changes / modifications / updates.
Key operational responsibilities:
Order management & Customer Data:
- Receiving, processing and distributing documents: confirmation or sending/ requesting clarifications; Confirmation of documents and making notifications to insurance companies;
- Checking of the documents received and of the orders processed to be according with the information from the contracts concluded with the insurance companies;
- Checking and updating the data and information in the system regarding the answers received from the customers;
- Receiving and processing orders received from customers;
- Creating and completing customer requests with all the details of the products and services offered, as well as issuing delivery letters;
- Creating new subscriptions for price adjustments, if applicable;
- Preparation of invoices as per customers` requests; Request of approvals, when necessary, for changes and corrections.
Corrections and solving complaints:
- Analyze complaints and requests from customers and propose solutions; Request approvals, when necessary, for implement corrections and changes; Communicate solutions and feedback to the customer.
- Processing of system errors: checking and correcting the errors caused by the system or of those related to the personal data of the customers, erroneously entered in the database; Correction of errors during processing.
- Maintenance of billing and customer information and necessary documentation for invoicing;
- Verifying invoices and follow-up on status in the system, according to procedures and internal agreements with customers;
- Processing and issuing of reports, including sending the final files to customers;
- In-taking and resolving customer queries.
- Performing info e-mails, preparing and running periodic reports and analysis related to processes.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Mandatory advanced level of German and English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) would be a plus;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- 0-2 years’ work-related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base would be a plus;
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Annual vacation bonus;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to Bookster;
- Private medical insurance;
- Working schedule of 8hrs/day, with 30 minutes lunch break included in the program, from Monday to Friday;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment.