Back Office Agent (German speaker)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
- GBS Fleet Back Office Agent is responsible for the administration of the fleet contracts, support of fleet service providers and fleet customers.
- Full ownership of upload and maintenance of master data for FOS fleets (customers, vendors, contracts, vehicles, FL and unmounted tires)
- Work closely together with the front Office Agents and the truck team to deliver services on the highest level.
- Process in priority billing, make sure all invoice queries and claims are handled.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract maintenance: responsibility for contract maintenance of current fleets (fleet updates, pricing, operational changes). Work closely together with Front office team members on fleet updates and load new pricing independently
- Invoicing: Top priority is to get all services and tires billed. Ensure timely billing. Work closely together with the Front office
- Support Front office in query handling
- Master data maintenance
- Support FOS testing when necessary, maintain FOS frontend and backend settings
To join our team, you will need:
Education: Bachelor degree in Business or technical related matter
Experience: 2-3 years working experience in a support function (help desk, customer service), experience with SAP is desired.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and second language depending on cluster
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
- Critical thinking skills to analyze/ review orders and drive process efficiencies
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Diligent – ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly