Welcome to NIELSEN!
We are the World's leading provider in global market research solutions and information operating across four continents with presence in more than 100 countries. As a company we are committed to establishing long-lasting partnerships both with our clients and our employees.
We are looking to recruit dynamic and energetic team players to join our IO DA RMS in Romania.
Key accountabilities for your role include:
- Delivering instructions to field workery using company platform.(Visit plan construction, Audit Instructions, Resource availability, Training materials);
- Delivering reports and KPI’s using internal sources and files;
- Delivering information and reports to managers;
- Inputs of various KPI's in the company platform for different activities.
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
• To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively;
• To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines;
• Strong communication skills;
• Operational skills of Microsoft MsOffice applications - Excel, Word, Power Point;
• Able to learn and then to operate using local and global applications particularly designed for IO DA RMS;
• Education – Bachelors degree or above;
• Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written.