Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Cluj-Napoca; Brașov; București
IBM is looking for Back-end developers to work in Agile projects based on Adobe Experience Manager.
Our client is major Oil and Energy provider with operations all over the world that started a digital transformation program. IBM Interactive Experience (iX) will work with the client on this journey, to shape new demands, to create and develop an environment that enables innovation and the rapid testing of ideas (fail fast, learn fast), to set up the tools, methods and approaches for the client to create a sustainable and cost effective digital capability and deliver against an initial set of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs).
• Data migration from legacy systems
• Data modeling in the JCR
• Ensure integration with other backend systems if needed (.: Create nodes in JCR based on the financial stock data retrieved from a web-service, etc.)
• Create and execute Junit tests
• Use Sling scheduling to schedule jobs periodically
• Create config nodes to store OSGI data
• Create and/or adapt AEM workflows based on the functional requirements received from the PO
• Writing Sling Servlets / Events
• Use JCR observation to listen for an event
• Implement business logic in Java classes that can be called from Sightly
• Modify users and groups, modify permissions using code
Remark: This is just a high-level list with possible activities which can be encountered during an AEM developer role. A more accurate activities list can be specified only after requirements analysis. The same observation is valid also for the Front-end profile activities section.
• AEM basic Developer training
• Java SE, Java EE (Servlet), Sling (AEM training also covers an introduction to Sling), Junit
• Databases / SQL (can be needed for integrating with legacy database systems or for data migra-tion)
• Nice to have: OSGI, Sling, Web services (possible to be needed during integration with other services), EasyMock (to create JCR objects for testing purposes)