For our client, a well-known leader in personal systems and printing we are looking for a B2B Corporate Catalog Admin with German language.
The B2B Corporate Catalog Admin provides technical expertise and pricing information for the assigned customers’ catalog, making sure that the Corporate clients can order the correct configurations on the agreed prices, anytime.
- Experience in sales operations (quotation, configuration, product specifications etc.), customer support and/or IT;
- Fluent in English and German; any additional European language knowledge would be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Ability to analyze, investigate and solve problems without a standard resolution;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent team player.
- Acts as sales support and customer support on all catalog related issues;
- Offers consultancy on the products, prices and B2B solutions;
- Implements and maintains catalogues and portals based on reports, contracts and requests received from sales agents and customers, ensuring the clarity and accuracy of the needed specifications;
- Ensures that accurate configurations are created, based on the existing requirements;
- Analyses problems and directs them to the corresponding teams, collaborating with them in order to increase the speed and accuracy in delivering a legal offer to the client;
- Supports the offer finalization, by obtaining all necessary approvals on the prices and by publishing the agreed configurations;
- Maintains a strong relationship with internal and external customers, offering high quality solutions and communicating proactively on any issues and changes on the corresponding catalogues;
- Administrates user access on customer catalogues;
- Supports transformational projects within the organization.
Job Code: 100317ELP