Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Ensuring and implementing security and connectivity requirements
- Buildup and further development of infrastructure as code components (. for AWS services, Kubernetes, container solutions)
- Development and definition of the architectural specifications for platforms, components and systems based on the business strategy
- Advice and support for departments in the introduction and use of cloud services
- Definition and conception of standards in the areas of cloud, virtualization, containers and container orchestration systems, including an associated shared responsibility model
- Evaluation of new technology trends, introduction of new technologies into the company including strategic and technical coordination with partners and suppliers inside and outside Vodafone and development of the corresponding pilot models
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Practical experience in the field of public cloud solutions, setting up and managing infrastructure as code (. at AWS Services, Kubernetes, container solutions (Docker))
- Good technical knowledge of the following products in large heterogeneous IT infrastructures (Microsoft product range, Linux, HP, Oracle, VMWare, Citrix, networks, firewalls, etc.) and central IT infrastructures such as Storage, backup, SAN, Antivir, software distribution, monitoring
- Safe handling in the area of automation and configuration management of infrastructure and software deployments (Jenkins, groovy, Nexus, Bitbucket, Ansible, etc.)
- Several years of professional experience in IT, preferably in IT operations, IT consulting or IT architecture
- Pronounced analytical, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as pronounced technical know-how in the field of application
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of server and client hardware, operating systems, databases and standard applications (ERP, CRM, billing)
- Knowledge of IT architectures and IT service management processes (ITIL) and business processes (PPM, internal ordering and communication processes, etc.)
- Independent customer and service-oriented way of working, diplomatic skills, high stress resistance and above-average commitment, paired with pronounced communicative and rhetorical skills as well as determination and responsibility
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation