We're a Bucharest based engineering company looking for talented embedded software engineers. Our client is a world leader in high speed networking solutions that power 90% of the top data centers and cloud services on the Internet. We are looking for ambitious embedded software engineers with C and networking experience to build the next generation of Ethernet switching ASICs.
- Develop modules for a hardware abstraction layer (HAL) between hardware registers and firmware of networking chips.
- Implement a C library to handle hardware low level flows that needs software/firmware intervention.
- Hide specific design implementation and provide abstract flows independent of chip type and according to chip feature list.
- Daily work involves interaction with both firmware and hardware engineers and exposure to all aspects of embedded development: Design, Micro-Architecture and Verification.
- 2-5 years experience in embedded programming
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Scripting language - python, bash for test suite automation
- Understanding low-level drivers, hardware interrupts, firmware development
- Team player, responsible and proactive
Having any of the following is a plus
- Versioning control tools ( ex. Perforce , Git , SVN)
- Knowledge in networking (layer 2 protocols)
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 13 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated