Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With more than 53 facilities localized mainly in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft engineering industry since 1973. Every day, more than 13000 employees guarantee extensive know-how and support our clients (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior layout, powertrain, electronics). Moreover, we are also present in interdisciplinary fields such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validation.
This position is based in Bucharest with a part of travelling in Romania.
Automotive parts manager
Linked from a Hierarchical point of view to the site manager and from a functional point of view to the Activity Manager, you will:
- Ensure the convergence of a batch of parts in development with the suppliers and management of the related suppliers (Stampers + Assembly)
- Distribution of technical data (digitalization, 2D drawings, welding points ...)
- Supplier follow up: Input / output management and planning
- Manage and follow-up the suppliers quotations (RFQ)
- RFI/RFQ redaction
- Economical management of Purchased Parts (Manufacturing cost and investments)
- Quality management of suppliers, technical and economical deliverables (ANPQP: ALLIANCE NEW PRODUCT QUALITY)
- Validate the supplied part conformity assembly plant delivery: PSW
- management of prototype parts delivery, development batches
- Steering of the technical definition of parts and prototype batches, realignments of the supports and planning
Candidate’s profile :
- Graduate in Automotive Engineering, you have knowledge on component or sub system engineering.
- Good knowledge of tools and methods for supplier management.
- Product / process knowledge (stamping and/or assembly)
- Knowledge of Renault tools: New PDM, ANPQP, LUP …
- English will be required and French will be appreciate
- Individual program of training activities
- Modern working environment
- Collaboration with motivated and high-skilled teams