Automotive Opening Equipment Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With more than 53 facilities localized mainly in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft engineering industry since 1973. Every day, more thaemployees guarantee extensive know-how and support our clients (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior layout, powertrain, electronics). Moreover, we are also present in interdisciplinary fields such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validation.
Attached to Body in White Activity Manager, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Lead a component project or subsystem development for one of the following speciality: Sealing, Glazing, Rear Mirror, Mechanisms, Roof bar, Sun roof, Wiping and Washing.
- Responsibility for accurate communication of incoming and outgoing information
- Manage the suppliers to converge the development
- Monitors the design of the parts of his scope
- Ensures the monitoring of the product documentation for the parts within his scope
- Validates the design product/process feasibility
- Assists in the product validation process
- Contributes to the quality and cost objectives
- Realize the reporting of his perimeter
- Archive the data for the project (3D, 2D...)
Candidate’s profile :
- We are looking for an experienced engineer or technician who contributes to the overall success of Body in White engineering components
- Your professional career path shows relevant experience related to product development for vehicle automotive components: Sealing, Glazing, Rear Mirror, Mechanisms, Wiping, Washing
- In addition to your knowledge concerning product and process technologies such as assembly, injecting and painting, you ideally also have experience in working with materials such as plastic, glasses, or steel
- Good understanding of CATIA V5 in 3D and 2D. Experience with CATIA V6 is advantageous
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills allow you a great and efficient project management.
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good English is mandatory and French is an advantage
- Individual program of training activities
- Modern working environment
- Collaboration with motivated teams