Attached to Body in White Activity Manager, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Lead a Body in White (BIW) project or subsystem development: upper-body, under-body, closures
- Implement design studies and propose design solutions respecting technical specifications
- Responsibility for accurate communication of incoming and outgoing information
- Manage the workload of one or several CAD design engineers
- Project reporting to the Lead Manager of the engineering and design department
- Develop and track useful key performance indicators
Candidate’s profile :
- We are looking for an experienced engineer or technician who contributes to the overall success of Body in White
- Your professional career path shows relevant experience related to product development for Body in White automotive
components: Upper-body, under-body, closures
- In addition to your knowledge concerning body structure and process technologies such as stamping, assembly and
painting, you ideally also have experience in working with materials such as aluminum or steel
- Good understanding of CATIA V5 in 3D and 2D. Experience with CATIA V6 is advantageous
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills allow you a great and efficient project management.
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good English and French language skills are necessary.
If this offer corresponds to what you are looking for, do not hesitate to apply!
- Individual program of training activities
- Modern working environment
- Collaboration with motivated teams