At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more thaeople.
The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
- experience 3-5 years with any of the popular open source testing frameworks (Selenium, Gauge, Cucumber, Geb, Gatling)
- experience with defining a test framework and setting up a project from zero is a big plus
- knowledge of regression testing, performance testing, stress testing
- experience with manual testing is a plus (smoke testing, functional testing etc)
- experience with test driven development and/or behavior driven development
- experience with file versioning systems (git/svn/cvs)
- knowledge of different data types/formats (json,xml,cvs)
- knowledge of web services (RESTfull web services) is a plus
- experience with CI tools like Jenkins is a plus
- experience with working in a team (agile is a plus)
- experience with logging and exceptions is a plus
- willing to learn new technologies
- organized person.