The Automation Tester performs functional, application, regression and performance tests to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
1. Communicates effectively with team members and more senior QA analysts, as well as business analysts and other team-members.
2. Participates in discussions with non-team members with the guidance of a more senior team-member.
3. Demonstrates initiative by identifying and communicating problems and risks as they happen,
such as risked deadlines or unexpected impediments.
4. Recognizes the risk when changes are made and tailors actions accordingly.
5. Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios with guidance from more senior analysts.
6. Identifies problems and documents the results and findings.
7. Understands and consistently follows the team's development life-cycle.
8. Provides estimates with assistance from senior team-members for the effort to complete tasks.
9. Finishes tasks within the expected time.
10. Delivers results without rework from other QA analysts.
Competent with Excel and office applications.
Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira).
Demonstrated browser testing (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox).
Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures.
Understanding of XML, HTML.
Ability to comprehend programming languages . Java , Python .
Knowledge of principles of relational databases.
Ability to create effective test automation using Selenium and open source packages.
Computer Science / related field or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
About AMERICAN GREETINGS
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development areas.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.