Systematic is an international software supplier and systems integrator of mission critical systems with core competences within complex management information systems, integration of different IT-systems, structured data exchange and project management.
Our main domains lie within the realms of Healthcare and Defence. Our solutions provide a framework that assists our customers to make correct decisions. We provide simple solutions to complex problems in order to help to simplify the critical decision making headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have offices situated in Copenhagen, UK, US, Finland and Romania.
The company employs approximately 1000 see our web page and specifically our annual report -
Since our foundation in, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence and Intelligence, National Security and Library and Learning.
Our latest product within healthcare IT is the citizen record Columna Cura, which is the web and app solution of the future for the field of healthcare and social care.
Columna Cura is currently operational and has already been purchased by more than 30 Danish municipalities. We have just started the task of porting the existing Android app to iOS.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the users of Columna Cura by making your mark on the finished solution, which will ultimately be further developed for the web, Android and iOS.
You will be part of an agile and self-motivated project team with over 100 skilled colleagues in total, where you will have responsibility for a broad range of tasks. All teams are full stack, and work together supporting development and support on web, Android and IOS.
- Senior Test Engineer with experience in automating Mobile, Web, Webservice/REST & Desktop applications.
Hands-on experience in Open source and commercial automation tools such as:
Programming language : Java / AngularJS
Tools : Selenium / Protractor / Jasmine / SoapUI
Framework : Protractor CI
Tools : Jenkins/ TeamCity / Team Foundation
DB : Oracle / SQL
- Hands-on experience in scripting & framework development/adaption which improves the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of the test scripts.
- Exposure to Dev tools and technologies to bridge gap between developer and QA experts.
- Orchestrate seamless test automation run across environments (dev, qa, pre-prod… etc) where script are self-independent of test data with clear and detailed test report.
- He/she should be a creative proactive thinker who will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- He/she will review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test scripts.
- The engineer should be able to work with management, test managers, developers, and quality assurance personnel to meet these goals.
- He/she should provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of quick turnaround of testing phase.
• Creative and proactive mindset
• Strong analytical skills
• Extrovert and used to co-operating closely with the development organisation.
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you:
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours
In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for introduction and on boarding. The stay in Denmark is required in order to attend course in processes and tools and to be acquainted with the team.