Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Job description and project overview
We are looking for a talented Automation Test Engineers who:
- is interested in using the latest technologies for color imaging and document processing systems;
- wants to Apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture;
- would like to Work in modern labs with state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and in a constantly developing environment designed especially for Software professionals!
You can become an active member of a highly energetic Test Automations team! This team designs, develops and maintains infrastructure for automated tests designed for complex, high-performance document processing environments on Linux operating systems.
- University Degree, Computer Science preferred;
- Familiar with Software QA methodology;
- Experience in Software automation is a plus;
- Programming skills: basic Java skills (1-2 years of experience);
- Web based applications and other programming knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in Software testing is a plus;
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Strong team orientation, creative, passionate and interested on a testing career.
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.