Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; Calea Victoriei, București
● Understanding of software languages with a good understanding of nodejs, Java
● Knowledge of SOA and systems Integration (eg. API’s, JSON)
● Exposure to SOA (service orientated architecture) testing using various transport protocols (HTTP, web services JMS)
● Experience of databases (eg. mySQL, MongoDB)
● Understanding of software testing best practices
● Extensive experience of testing large scale, complex integration Programmes/Projects
● Experience of analyzing project documentation to extract requirements, system functions and other features to be tested
● Experience of using test management tools (. Quality Center) to manage testing activity and to provide testing metrics
● Experience of using SOAPUI or Parasoft’s SOATest is desirable
● Java, VB, C desirable with experience of using Scripting languages such as Python or Jscript desirable
● Advanced level of spoken and written English
● Lateral thinker, good problem solving skills, Flexible and pragmatic approach to changes on projects
● Good Communicator, tactful and diplomatic, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Able to operate and contribute within a Team dynamic
● Obsessive about Testing
● Organized with compulsive attention to detail
● Passion, Pride and determination to achieve results
The Automation Test Analyst operates within the IT Quality Assurance Group, whose prime goal is to create and maintain test scripts within the life cycle in transforming business demand into innovative IT solutions.
The Automation Test Analyst undertakes the creation of test scripts to meet the Technical Design and best practice policy. The Test Analyst works within a team and closely with Technical Architects, Developers and Integration Testers to deliver solutions.
● Working with Developer to ensure code has adequate automated test coverage
● Work very closely with the Automation Test Manager to deliver robust test harnesses to meet complex testing needs of various project
● Accountable for creating and maintaining automated GUI and SOA test Scripts (including Test Data)
● Submitting Scripts including Test Data to repository for use in Integration Tests
● Execute the automated packs and provide consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis
We are recruiting for a leading UK parcel company which continue to innovate and revolutionize the express parcel industry by redefining parcel delivery.
The IT team is looking for exceptional people to join us in our mission to radically improve how business exploits technology by crafting new and innovative solutions. Our IT strategy is to gain competitive advantage by exploiting world leading software tools and environments.
At our company, "Technology Delivering" is embedded in the organizations DNA - Agility is key to delivering and meeting our customer, consumer and user needs including our drive to leverage technology and information. Right now we're driving ambitious plans to pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business and we need technology experts to drive our vision of an exciting future.