Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
• Minimum high school diploma (automation or electromechanical degree);
• Minimum 1 year experience on a similar position is an advantage;
• Problem solving skills;
• Communication skills and coordination;
• Good understanding of the technical and production processes;
• Medium level English – is a plus.
• Responsible for diagnosis and PLC program changes;
• Performing peripheral configuration (screwdrivers, scanners, etc.);
• Creating backup process computers;
• Being actively involved in developing and implementing improvement projects;
• Contributing to the definition of stacks, spare parts and supplies;
• Providing technical support in order to remove defects;
• Assessing the damages, spare parts consumption, in order to provide preventive and predictive maintenance;
• Controlling all the tools necessary to ensure repairs in the shortest time possible.
Who we are?
THE SAFETY EVERYONE DESERVES
In 2015, TRW Automotive was acquired by global automobile supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG. ZF TRW is now a division of the parent company, with headquarters in Livonia, Michigan.
ZF TRW is a primary developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The world of automotive safety is rapidly changing as the convergence of active and passive safety systems become the foundation for automated driving functions. ZF TRW is already providing many driver assist and semi-automated functions today, such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot detection, lane change assist, emergency steering assist, and emergency brake assist and collision mitigating. To follow ZF TRW on its automated driving journey, visit its AutoSafety blog at .
TRW Airbag Systems Roman, Neamt County is an airbag cushion sewing facility, part of the Active & Passive Safety Technology Division within ZF TRW. We are supplying the module assembly plants for customers such as VW, AUDI, GM, PSA, FORD, etc.
What's in it for you?
Excellent perspectives! Our commitment to developing people has made us what we are today. Because people bring value to the business. Join us and you can contribute to the overall success of our company!
What we offer?
If you are looking for a challenging and satisfying career opportunity where your best efforts are rewarded, start your career search here. Opportunity to work for a well respected and growing organization.
Join our team in achieving the Mission we have to “Help Protect People on The Road!”