Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
A fast growing live-gaming platform provider company is seeking for a talented and highly motivated Automation developer to be part of a product in its new Bucharest-based offices. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
As an Automation developer you will take a major role in the product development success of our own product by designing, developing & executing QA automation tests on our client and server components.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about automated testing.
- Developing automated tests for Client side components.
- Maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure.
- Analyzing test results.
- End to end testing of our Client Games and Lobby and Back Office component, which includes DB, Gateway
- Designing and developing
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 year hands on experience developing automated tests in an OOP language (Java,C#,Python)
- Experience in testing frameworks(TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, PyTest).
- Experience with working with Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with working with relational databases (MySQL preferred).
- Knowledge of multi-tier web applications
- Experience in source control tools(Git, Plastic, SVN).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Experience with Linux(Bash, grep)
Would be a plus:
- 1 year QA experience
- Experience with the following an advantage – CI Tools(Jenkins, TeamCity), Jira, JMeter.
- Experience in mobile testing frameworks(Appium, Perfecto Mobile, Amazon device farm, BrowserStack)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Very good intellectual aptitudes
- Interpersonal qualities (sociability, empathy, flexibility)
- Self management qualities (consciousness, tolerance)
- Highly self-motivated, independent and ability to work under pressure
- Strong proficiency in examining, investigating and solving dynamic problems with ability to think "out-of-the-box”, and develop creative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical subscription
- Possibility to develop an automation process from scratch
- Working at our own product
- Strong cultural values: teamwork, fairness, respect, freedom and responsibility
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic and fun working environment