Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and detailed-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test to be responsible for ensuring that we're delivering beautiful, well-tested and bug-free software to our microfinance partners all around the world. The person filling this position must be hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated, and passionate about their work. Creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality are key factors to success in this role.
- Design, develop and maintain the automated test suites
- Build and execute manual and automated test plans / test approach
- Be responsible for the overall quality of new versions of software being released
- Assure the testing of all issues the development team implements for completeness and correctness
- Report on testing progress, build metrics
- Define and promote good practices for automation/manual testing
- Evaluate potential risk change
You need to have:
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and experience with an OOP programming language (Java or others)
- Problem solving skills, design patterns and basic algorithms knowledge
- At least 3 years of professional experience with an automated testing tool (Selenium or other)
- Experience in developing automated tests
- Good databases and SQL knowledge
- A hands-on approach, proactiveness, self-motivation and passion about your work
- A sharp eye for details and ability to self-organize and prioritize your workload
- Good English communication skills
- A warm personality, open minded and quick-learner always looking for self-improvement
- Open to knowledge sharing
- IT faculty
We hope you have:
- Familiarity with JMeter, Postman, Java, Selenium, Eclipse, Firebug
- Experience with scalability, security and web services testing(REST/SOAP)
- Experience with BDD (JBehave)
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams
- An eye for good interface design, layout and usability
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methods
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new iMac
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.