Automation Engineer - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Offers technical assistance machines during the project implementation phase;
* Creates software updates and implements them on the machines;
* Ensures coordination of external service companies;
* Ensures the optimization of equipment;
* Proposes /ensures practical implementation of rationalization measures;
* Assists with drafting the annual budget for the area in cost efficiency;
* Assistance in planning the annual investment program.
* University degree in Automation/ Computers/ Robotics/ Electronics/ Electrotechnics;
* Previous work experience in industrial automation, in a production environment;
* Good knowledge in programming with Beckhoff Twincat/Siemens TIA Portal/Siemens Step 7;
* Hands-on approach and willingness to spend 30% of the working time in the production area;
* Project Management experience, is an advantage; Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel- intermediate level); Intermediate English level;
* Customer orientation;
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home; Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.