Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Suceava, Câmpulung Moldovenesc
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Analyze equipment breakdowns and defects;
- Repair and maintain efficiently the equipments in order to minimize downtime;
- Record interventions in specific forms, required by the company;
- Ensure regular maintenance and participate at the machines planned maintenance;
- Reduce utilities and spare parts costs, by identifying and proposing new methods of improvement;
- Install or assist in the installation of equipments, providing full support for the software setting, programming and changes;
- Lay out, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of PLC – Siemens S7, Siemens S5, ABB
- Knowledge of inverters – Danfoss, SEW, Acopos, Omron
- Knowledge of safety systems – Pilz – relays, light curtain barriers
- Knowledge of controllers – Siemens S7, S5, ABB, Pepperl Fuchs
- Knowledge about industrial networks communication: PROFIBUS, AS – Interface, Ethernet
- Knowledge about SIMATIC WIN – CC, PRO-TOOL, ESA
- University studies – automatics or engineering degree (would be an advantage);
- PC Knowledge – medium level;
- English language – medium level.
- Good communication skills;
- Team work oriented;
- Able to prioritize activities;
- Problem solving skills.