If you have the following skills, we want you in our team!
● ISTQB (or equivalent) Certification.
● Minimum 3 years experience in defining and leading Automation Framework definition and implementation
● hands-on experience in Automation script development using Tosca
● 3+ years of experience programming in Java and C# languages
● Experience developing test automation for web UI’s using Selenium and SpecFlow,
● Experience developing API-level test automation for RESTful services
● Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment,
● Industry experience with defect management systems and workflows.
● Responsible for designing and implementing Automation Frameworks and CI Pipelines across various platforms.
● Good experience in BDD and TDD
● Experience of testing UI’s, Services and API’s
● Demonstrable experience of writing SQL scripts for data extraction and validation purposes.
● Expertise in Jira, X-Ray and Confluence
● Knowledge of API / web services testing tools, such as SOAPUI
● Knowledge of Scrum, Agile is essential.
● Hands on experience Continuous Integration tools
● Self-motivated and able to coach/mentor/inspire others in Automation best practice
● experience with a range of technologies – including Microservices and API
● NoSQL databases (ideally PostgressSQL, InterSystems Caché
● Kubernetes and Docker based container platforms (ideally Openshift)
● Hadoop based data platform and ecosystem (ideally Cloudera)
● Relational databases in OLTP and data warehousing enviroments
● Be flexible to work across Technologies such as C#, Java and to have a willingness to learn new skills
● Be an evangelist for all things QA Automated related by advising and recommending QA and Testing best practice at company and project level across the full Delivery Lifeycyle
● Support the definition of Test Automation Frameworks
● Work closely with Product Owner’s and developers to agree test cases and their acceptance criteria
● Experience of contributing to the automation strategy within the wider Test strategy, approach and execution for both manual and automated testing on development initiatives
● Strong technical skills and automation testing
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
● Proven track record of leading, directing and mentoring QA teams and team members
● Track record of building comprehensive test automation frameworks from scratch
● Experience in high level test automation design and implementation, including unit, end-to-end, regression and load testing scenarios
● In depth coding and framework experience, with languages such as Java, .NET, Python, etc
● A sound knowledge of market leading test automation tools, such as Cucumber, SOAtest, SoapUI, Selenium WebDriver, etc
● Back-end test automation experience testing APIs, Microservices and Cloud solutions
● DevOps and Continuous Integration experience (CI/CD) using market leading tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git etc
● High level knowledge of technical architecture relating to distributed and critical systems
Location: Anywhere in Romania, for the first month you will be working from UK and after that it will be remote.