Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Develop and improve automation infrastructure tools
- Provide system administration services for Linux / UNIX infrastructure;
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied
- Collaborates with Infrastructure Engineers and Operations Engineers to meet the SLAs
- Python / Ruby medium level
- Linux/UNIX administration skills
- NoSQL / RDBMS
- Systems and Software architecture experience is a plus
- VMWare / Xen / KVM is a plus
- Puppet is a plus
- Cooperating efficiently with other department leaders for improved IT and overall team performance
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service request
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills.
- Efficient time management and team player.
- Competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
- Dynamic and motivating environment, relaxation rooms;
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Personal and professional development through trainings;