Arad, Lugoj, Dumbrăvița, Timișoara
TT Electronics opened its first production unit in Timisoara in 2012. Being a strategic investment for the TT Electronics corporation, we benefitted of further investments and currently have two plants in Timisoara, Transportation Sensing and Control ( TSC) and Integrated Manufacturing Services (IMS).
TSC produces a wide range of electronic components for the automotive industry, such as acceleration pedals, sensors (fluid temperature, level and pressure etc.), LED technology modules and electronic actuators.
In our IMS plant, we manufacture circuit boards for different market segments, modules with LED lighting and signaling and sensory devices.
- Provide technical support for automation equipment;
- Develop Poka-Yoke Systems in order to secure the parts and the process;
- Initiate and implement actions for continuous monitoring and improvement of processes, in accordance with customer requirements, technical specifications of equipment and internal procedures;
- Initiate and implement actions to minimize equipment downtime, ensure production performance stability and takes actions to improve processes in terms of correct operation and higher efficiency of equipment and processes that responds for;
- Prepares plans and maintenance instructions for equipment that is responsible and check its correct conduct in accordance with customer requirements, internal procedures and the equipment manufacturers;
- Maintain PLC programs, optimize programs, cycle times, initiates actions to meet the test requirements and specifications from customers, ensuring backup and reference units, Spare Parts administration and manage effectively the inventory of spare parts and take action to reduce spare parts costs;
- Participate in analysis, interact with other engineering groups and customer for solving technical problems;
- Uses of test equipment, development or diagnostic solutions such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, and specialized test equipment;
- Working after schematics, diagrams, written/verbal descriptions or defines plans.
- Technical university degree (Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer science);
- Experience in automotive industry or similar- minimum 1 year;
- Work experience – minimum 3 years;
- Automation programming (Schneider, Siemens, Omron)
- Fluent in English;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.