We are hiring for our client, a major company in FMCG industry:
Automation/ Electronics Engineer
- Bachelor`s Degree in Electronics/ Automation/ Electrotehnics;
- Good knowledge of low voltage electrical equipment and automation equipment;
- PLC programming skills: Siemens S7, TIA, Omron, and SCADA: WinCC, Delta V;
- Knowledge of the main types of equipment used in FMCG industry in making, packing, palletizing areas;
-PC operating knowledge (MS Office, AutoCad);
-Average level of English;
-Capable of working at an alert pace, quickly finding technical solutions for the good functioning of equipment;
-Technical creativity embedded within project management;
-Team player and people oriented.
- Provides tehnical support for design, installation and commissioning, automated engineering processes, electrical and PLC-controlled equipment;
- Makes proposals to optimize technological processes;
- Ensures the integration of new equipment;
- Implements various improvement ideas;
- Is able to identify root causes of problems and propose & implement appropriate actions to mitigate those;
- Prepares technical procedures for operation and maintenance of new existing equipment;
- Participates/ supervises breakdown solving;
- Supervises the interventions of the contractors;
-Maintains contact with suppliers for automation solutions.
- The possibility to work in a multinational company;
- Attractive salary package depending on professional experience;
- 15 lei/day meal tickets;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Private medical insurance;
- Holiday bonuses.
If you want to apply for this role, we will contact you for all the details as soon as possible.
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for the next steps and all applications are treated confidentially.
Team ManpowerGroup Romania.