Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 1700 €
For our client - JPA Romania, we are looking to meet the most valuable candidate for Auditor / Senior Auditor role!
JPA Romania is a member of JPA International, a network of independent firms operating in 51 countries, one of the leading 20 world networks in audit and consultancy.
If you have:
Minimum of 2-3 years recent work experience as an auditor at a public accounting firm, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks;
Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude;
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines;
- Dedicated to superior client service;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; advanced degree is highly desirable, but not mandatory;
- CPA/Auditor certification (active) preferred or working toward if not already obtained;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs
Then you’ll work with:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits;
- Begin to develop generally accepted accounting principles and ASF supervised companies accounting and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation;
- Obtain a thorough understanding of ASPAAS, CAFR and International Standards on Auditing and common audit procedures and techniques;
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process;
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues;·
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business;
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
What you will get:
- Competitive training programs and free preparation for your future professional qualifications;
- Medical coverage;
- ACCA exams and manuals paid and time for study provided;
- Flexible time to achieve work-life balance;
- Sports subscription;
- Competitive benefits directly linked to your performance;
- Various sources of information, training and knowledge;
- Close attention and direct access to senior management.
At JPA you will find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration that are usually available at a smaller organization.
A proactive, hand-on approach to the clients gives you the opportunity to grow in your expertise and advance in your career. Flexible hours and family oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and the enjoyable family life.
Come and learn with JPA before you turn a new page on your future career. Let’s challenge it together!