JPA Romania, a leading mid-sized audit and consulting firm is seeking a junior level audit professional to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with one/two years of recent audit experience and who is looking for an environment that encourages professional growth as well possesses the following :
• Integrity, intellectual strength and agility
• Is a passionate learner and welcome opportunities to be put to test
• Bring an entrepreneurial point of view to the auditor role
• Is an energized professional – seeking more responsibilities and more autonomy with clients
• Has a passion and curiosity to look through the financials into the business, to identify potential opportunities for client gain.
• Builds relationships internally and externally
• Minimum: economic/financial high education (university degree) with one/two years experience in audit/bookkeeping
• Good knowledge of English (including economic terms), French is a plus
• Familiarity with and experience in the application of Romanian GAAP and ISA; IFRS is a plus
• Good skills in using Microsoft Office
• Ability to integrate in a team, to work under pressure
• Flexibility to travel to clients premises
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
At JPA you will find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration that are usually available at a smaller organization. You would not operate alone within your own department, rather expect to work directly with clients, senior management and partners. A proactive, hand-on approach tour clients gives you the opportunity to grow in your expertise and advance in your career. Flexible hours and family oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and the enjoyable family life.