Audit with GERMAN (back-office)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
- Fluent in German;
- Solid English;
- Interest in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
- Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions based in German speaking countries;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements)
- Planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation.
What we offer:
- Stability of a big international company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
- International working environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification;
- Young, dynamic team;
- Great start of career.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower! Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success! Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at ! ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești. For more information, you can access or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.