• University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
• Fluent in German;
• Solid English;
• Interest in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
• Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions based in German speaking countries, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAP
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisati
• Preparing audit documentation in audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locati
What's in it for you?
Training on the job capabilities will be delivered when starting working , no experience in accounting/ IFRS or US GAAP is mandatory or SAP , or other systems. All will be delivered by us to the selected candidates.
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.