Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Consulting company, offering services to international clients, launches a new professional challenge. We offer the opportunity to work in finance projects directly with the top management from our company.
Our Financial committee is looking for a senior manager responsible for supervising the audit activities within our company. You need to be able to motivate the team and working together, while maintaining a global strategical view. Thus, you need to love progress, great links between people and business and client satisfaction.
For a great success in this mission, you need to be able to plan and direct the audit services, monitor the audit activity and take correcting actions together with the client’s need and local directing committee.
Your tools in this mission will be:
- Coordinates the activity of audit within our company
- Supervises the activity of the audit department (between 5-10 members), evaluations, KPI follow-ups and business results.
- Proposes audit plans in the departments and between departments
- Proposes audit policy and reviews the existing processes
- Identifies the possible risks that the company may meet
- Acts as a business communicator, with both, teams and collaborating services.
- Motivates and gives constant follow up.
Compensations & Benefits :
- Internal and international training;
- Creative and young work environments
- Attractive salary and benefits.