Audio Visual Production Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a talented Audio-Visual Production Specialist to capture, edit and manage audio, photo and video assets for both external and internal purposes.
As part of our marketing team, you should develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in audio, photo and video form.
- Capture audio/photo/video materials both on location and in the office as projects dictate (campaigns and internal projects) and develop rough cuts/animations for internal presentations
- Post-production: Editing and quick adaptations of content related to existing materials
- Collaborate with design and writing agency teams to produce high quality content, while proactively providing feedback and driving input related to the agency content deliverables
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement based on research analysis
- Manage the content development process from concept, planning through final version delivery and ensuring all concepts and content versions are approved on time with the internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage internal content library based on product categories, business requirements and priorities
- Manage budget related activities and report on budget spent vs planned status on a monthly basis
- Maintain a continuous assessment of the estimated financial performance compared to the objectives
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree; and 3+ years' working experience with audio, video and graphics editing
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- English: Advanced level