Trade Intern - British Embassy - DIT
The British Embassy in Bucharest is looking to recruit an intern for the Department for International Trade (DIT) Team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Support to DIT team on market research in the energy sector and on other sectors;
• Identification of export opportunities in the energy sector and other sectors of interest like rail and airports, smart cities etc.;
• Support the team on organising events and webinars related to the energy sector and other sectors;
Required Experience & Skills
• Excellent command of English;
• Fluency in Romanian;
• Business/economic/financial background;
• Good abilities of researching, collecting and processing data and market information;
• Attention to detail;
• Availability for full-time employment from mid July 2017 to end of March 2018;
• Good writing skills (to be tested during the selection process);
• Good personal communication and organisational skills;
• IT literacy;
• Available to work outside of office hours, if the situation requires.
Terms and Conditions
This is a full-time position (35 hours per week) for a fixed period of approx. 9 months. The salary is RON 1,450 gross.
The successful candidate will be subject to confirmation of a background check and security clearances and is expected to commence employment as soon as possible after the selection process is completed.
Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy is subject to terms and conditions service according to Romanian employment law.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Romania. The British Embassy does not sponsor work permits. All applicants should submit their CV (in English, up to 3 pages) and a one-page letter of intention.
Applications should be sent to .
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2017.
Kindly note that your application will only be considered if:
1 Your application has been sent within the time frame requested.
2 All your application documents must be in English.
3 Your applications documents are in .pdf format.
Please note that, because of the volume of applications we receive, we will only contact candidates selected for interview. If you do not hear from us you should assume that your application has not been successful.
Please be advised that the Embassy will not be able to meet the travel costs incurred when travelling to the interview, nor the costs connected with relocation if offered a job.
British Diplomatic Missions are equal opportunities employers, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference.
C:\Users\RConstantinescu\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Outlook Temp\Trade Intern_Bucharest_Job
- Please can you provide your Skype address