98 Calea Dorobanților, Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The main responsibility of the Atlassian Team Lead is to support a suite of Atlassian products experiencing rapid user growth both internally and externally to the business. The core products we currently used are JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence – these are used company wide, touching each area of the business, in most cases being the primary tool used.
The successful candidate will engage with the business and continue to drive engagement with Atlassian products, delivering best practice along the way. You will be reporting into the technology operations manager, and have one direct line report, as well as working closely with other support teams.
What will you be doing:
- Support & maintain core Atlassian products, delivering best practices along the way
- Engage with the business to gather non-technical requirements, and turn them into working solutions
- Running the JIRA CAB every fortnight
- Documenting process and procedures for Atlassian usage
- Vetting and controlling new ideas and functionality
- Line management of one existing JIRA Administrator
- Investigation and management of Atlassian add-ons & integrations
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Demonstrable experience using and supporting an Atlassian suite consisting of JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence
- Experience of JAVA, SQL would be advantageous
- A passion for process and process automation
- Great communicator and ablility to work with multiple teams including technical and non-technical
Would be a plus:
- Atlassian Certified Professional (ACP-100)
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in Romania, UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients