Atlassian Support Specialist
The main responsibility of the Atlassian Support Specialist is to support a suite of Atlassian products experiencing rapid user growth both internally and externally to the business. The core products we currently used are JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence – these are used company wide, touching each area of the business, in most cases being the primary tool used.
The successful candidate will engage with the business and continue to drive engagement with Atlassian products, delivering best practice along the way. You will be reporting into the technology operations manager, as well as working closely with other support teams.
What will you be doing:
- Set up, administer and support Atlassian Tools such as: JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk
- Respond to, support and guide users of Atlassian tools within the company
- Administer Atlassian Tools instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Manage permissions for the Atlassian Tools, including project wide and issue/space/..
- Utilise Confluence for knowledge. Customise look and feel to match corporate branding.
- Setup reports, dashboards and filters as well as utilise third party add-ons in JIRA and Confluence
- Evaluate, setup and support third party add-ons for Atlassian Tools
- Research Atlassian best practices for implementation
- Prepare and present projects to supervisor and possible other leadership
- Work on various projects within department
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA, Confluence
- Minimum of 2 years of hands‐on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA and Confluence as an Application Administrator
- Energetic and ability to work in a fast changing dynamic agile environment; strong work ethic with good time management
- Ability to analyse, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Scripting experience using one or multiple programming languages
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines. Ability to work and thrive in a fast‐paced environment independently or as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients