Junior Technical Support Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
IntelligentBee is looking for 3 junior professionals willing to start a career in technical support. In this role you will work closely with our L1 and L2 support engineers in order to offer our customers the best support experience.
What you'll do:
- Understand SendGrid emailing platform;
- Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via email and chat;
- Analyze technical issues and resolve basic support problems;
- Enthusiastically respond to technical support requests through online chat and tickets;
- Empathize with the customer and provide excellent customer service;
- Learn all the ‘ins and outs’ of the product and services offered to properly assist users with selecting the appropriate subscription plan for their needs.
- Customer service skills;
- English - advanced level, both written and spoken;
- No previous work experience;
- Reliable with teamwork spirit - you take ownership and you're ready to help whenever needed;
- Smart and proactive - take initiative, document yourself and ask questions;
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities;
- Can follow objectives and key results;
- Positive attitude - you also see solutions, not only problems; you understand that things aren't smooth all the time, but you keep a smile on your face;
- Nice to have: technical degree.