Do you - miraculously - have both HR and IT combined in your DNA? So do we. And we need more of us in our HR Sys Admin team.
As an SAP SuccessFactors Manager, you will have to act as an ambassador of HR Enabling Technologies as one of the main tools to be used for improving business decision and operational efficiency and work closely with relevant stakeholders to deliver agreed HR related services according within approved SLAs
What we need you here for:
• To be that leader the team will follow, being responsible to create a positive work environment that fosters team performance & cultivate customer service culture;
• To coach your direct reports to improve skills and knowledge required to perform their job effectively;
• To be brave enough to suggest changes and improvements yourself;
• To make sure the team has processes in place and don’t be afraid to get creative and improve the existing ones;
• To collaborate with our 3rd Party Vendors in order to ensure solutions are delivered and issues escalated in time when needed.
• To use your wisdom and create training materials and documentation for end users and future generations (within the business!).
• Don’t be shy, make friends with others! We need a wide network of informants to tell us all about the defects and needs in the realm. We mean: collaborate with others.
• In order to fulfill the quests above you would also need to have great communication skills.
What are our wishes:
• Have you ever been on a SuccessFactors implementation journey? Do you know stuff about Employee Central, LMS, Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Variable Pay, data management, workflow configuration, business rules and mass uploads? Have you ever heard of MDF objects and data processing? Then we'd like to get to know you a little bit better.
• This might sound like a cliché, but 2-3 years of SuccessFactors experience would be great.
• As you will need to tackle multiple tasks at a time, Zen mastery counts as a superpower.
• You won't always have a plan so be ready to put that creativity we mentioned to use and lead things without guidance. Just like in life.
• Oh, and let's not forget, it does help a lot if you have a degree in an HR related field or IT.