Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
As a Client Support Associate you will be working within the Client Team, specifically within the Helpdesk Team. The Helpdesk is an employee focused customer service team who deals with the day to day needs of our clients’ employees.
Our Helpdesk team is the voice of Thomsons and it is our mission to deliver an excellent and consistent experience for all employees that contact us through our channels of communication - these include email, phone and specific admin services.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience to all Thomsons clients and employees
- Respond to phone calls, email queries and admin work on time, and to the required high standard
- Take ownership of queries and ensure they are completed correctly
- Champions the client internally and externally, and where required, challenges and shows assertiveness to achieve results and client satisfaction
- Handling and recording complaints to FSA standards and timeframes
- Complete scheduled work in line with contract and clients monthly processing including Client administration, pension schedule submission and Group Risk Renewals
- Support peers in delivering to urgent requests and re-prioritisation of work load where needed
- Delivering a high standard of quality on all administration tasks working to relevant deadlines
- Offering support to the Admin team in peak periods
- Suggest improvements to process and delivery to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- High standard of communication in English, both verbal and written
- Shows initiative and dedication to meet KPI’s, deliver results and drive improvement
- Ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results
- Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges
- Takes accountability of calls and ensures the best solutions are provided
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Would be a plus:
- Experience of using a CRM / ticketing system
- Experience of working in a service-focused, disciplined environment
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Take on this role and develop your career towards benefits administration, configuration and consultancy.
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team