Adresa/ adresele jobului
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Renascentia Consulting is a boutique firm based in Bucharest and active in management, strategy and business development consulting. We operate mainly within furniture industry, having as clients both Romanian furniture manufacturers as well as western European furniture Retailers looking to explore sourcing in Romania and Balkan area.
We are a young, small but exclusive consulting firm, headed by two Swedish partners with a combined experience of almost 50 years of furniture and consulting business. Our business and client base is growing, and we are therefore looking for an Assistant to join our team.
As we are a small and dynamic company, your tasks will variate with the ongoing projects we run, but typically your responsibilities include:
- office administration and secretarial tasks
- plan and organize meetings and travels
- personal assistance to the Managing Partner
- prepare agenda and presentations and taking minutes of meetings
- oral and written translation Romanian to English and vice versa
- initial market intelligence and client research
- project management assistance, . manage project plan and milestone follow up
- preparing KPI reports
As we are looking for an ambitious candidate with potential to grow and develop, you will gradually have the chance to take on additional responsibilities within . logistics, finance and data analysis.
We believe you typically possess:
- A relevant bachelors degree
- Relevant previous work experience
- Fluent in Romanian and English (German language skills is a plus)
- Good organizing skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on advanced Excel skills
- Commitment, willingness to learn and a strong ability to work independently (as the Partners will often be managing you remotely due to travels to clients)
If you are excited about joining a small but highly experienced team in a constantly growing and dynamic business environment and see it as a stepping stone for future further career advancement, we are looking forward with excitement to receive your application.