Assistant Manager (with German)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Assistant General Manager (with German)
We are currently looking for an Assistant for our General Manager. A sociable and creative person with great planning skills that can communicate in both English and German. If you are up for a new challenge and find yourself in the below description look no further!
The responsibilities are:
- Organizing internal company events, from finding locations to drafting the internal communication plan;
- Keeping track of correspondence for meetings (invitations, confirmations); printing & binding business documents (letters, presentations etc.);
- Reviewing/formatting/assisting in preparing reports;
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing new projects;
- Uses expertise and takes initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and in dealing with confidential information;
- Anticipating and preparing materials for conferences, correspondence, appointments and meetings;
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
What we require:
- Must read, write and communicate in English and German;
- Creativity and a can-do attitude when faced with new tasks;
- University Degree is considered a plus;
- The ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Power Point, Word, Excel),
- Flexibility and willingness to work with all personality types from management to team members.
What we offer:
- Permanent working contract;
- Free transportation;
- Meal Vouchers;
- Competitive salary package.