The Assistant Commercial Finance Manager Procurement is responsible for supporting analysis and understanding in the following P&L/Balance Sheet items for ENA region.
- WMS cost £
- WMS Savings £35m for ENA region
- Rebates for WE - £
- Creditors and cash forecasting for external vendors
- Rebates Accrued Income - Support regional consolidation exercise for WMS productivity savings for each QPR and follow respective reporting guidelines on BPC inputs.
- Review savings projects with respective stakeholders, supporting savings calculations in line with methodology guidelines. Work closely with WE procurement team to ensure delivery of savings targets and addressing any gaps.
- Understand savings already captured in costing and complete overlay accordingly for each QPR.
- Support Coplan / Forecast update exercises by providing insights on opportunities and evaluating new ideas for savings initiatives using PCAM model and purchasing information from ECC.
- Complete WMS external creditors forecast for each reporting cycle, understanding balance sheet position and key drivers for operating cash forecast delivery.
- Forecast and review rebates ensuring accruals are in place on a monthly basis and supplier rebates are received in line with agreed terms.
- Support supplier adhoc queries
Generate quick, clear and accurate analysis and financial models to enable key stakeholders to make robust decisions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or finalist
• Excellent inter personal skills and ability to build strong relationships with both financial and non-financial senior stakeholders.
• Excel skills should be of a high standard
• experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Ability to handle large data sets, quickly see patterns and important features
• Strong financial modelling skills
• A strong understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
• Knowledge of SAP and Alteryx data analytics useful but not essential