Kimball Electronics Group
Kimball Electronics is a global contract electronic manufacturing services (EMS) company that specializes in durable electronics for the medical, automotive, industrial and public safety markets. Kimball Electronics is well recognized by customers and industry trade publications for its excellent quality, reliability and innovative service. From its manufacturing operations in Mexico, Thailand, Poland, Romania and China, Kimball Electronics provides engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services which utilize common production and support capabilities to a variety of industries globally. Kimball Electronics is headquartered in Jasper, Indiana.
Kimball Electronics Romania
With the start year in, Kimball Electronics Romania is now a running functional business in Timisoara and is a promising competitor in the EMS industry: the greenfield investment is finalized, the core team is onboard and active, and the new equipment purchased is now part of a full and functional production line that is fulfilling confirmed volumes to our customers. KERO celebrated +350 employees and we think that Kimball Electronics, due to a global work culture that thrives off the philosophies that make up our Guiding Principles, is a very attractive employer.
We invite you to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests.
Assistant manager has as main role the organization of overall support activities for the management team, with a prior for General Manager role.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide administrative support for General Manager and Senior Management team
- Act as an interface between GM / Management team and the external contacts and suppliers of the company (managerial area only)
- Independently organize all protocol activities and events: management level, global level Kimball, customer visit, etc.
- Organizing activities for travelling reason for GM and senior management
- Involvement in Public Relations activities, with a high sense of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Other reporting and supporting activities, in the same range of duty
Candidate profile - experience, studies and personal traits
- +5 year experience in a similar position
- University studies with diploma
- Trainings in Communication/ Management/ Economics, etc.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Multitasking and flexibility
- High values confidentiality
- Problem solving attitude
- Enthusiasm and positive vibe
- English – expert level, other languages are a plus
- Strong computer skills (office advances, ERP systems, etc.)
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!