Assistant manager has as main role the organization of overall support activities for the management team, with a prior for General Manager role.
Main areas of responsibility
- Provide administrative support for General Manager and Senior Management team
- Act as an interface between GM / Management team and the external contacts and suppliers of the company (managerial area only)
- Independently organize all protocol activities and events: management level, global level Kimball, customer visit, etc.
- Organizing activities for travelling reason for GM and senior management
- Involvement in Public Relations activities, with a high sense of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Other reporting and supporting activities, in the same range of duty
Candidate profile - experience, studies and personal traits
- +5 year experience in a similar position
- University studies with diploma
- Trainings in Communication/ Management/ Economics, etc.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Multitasking and flexibility
- High values confidentiality
- Problem solving attitude
- Enthusiasm and positive vibe
- English – expert level, other languages are a plus
- Strong computer skills (office advances, ERP systems, etc.)