Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Looking for an opportunity to enter a young and determined team that took the US Market by storm in online advertising?
SavaBros may be little known on the Romanian market – but we’ve made history in the USA.
We are a fast-growing Romanian – American advertising agency, specialized in direct marketing. Since our inception our young team has generated tens of millions dollars in sales, and customers worldwide. More important, we’ve established ourselves as a publishing powerhouse in markets like survival, self-reliance or self-defense.
Over the years we’ve worked with extremely talented people: financial experts, special forces “green berets”, gardening gurus, doctors and we’re aiming to become one of the best companies in the world in direct response marketing. We’ve built this company on core values related to constant growth, and to charting new territories.
We value people and the potential they have, more than the experience and the background they come with.
So… do you want to make an IMPACT? Are you learning from your mistakes and get the WISDOM out of them? Do you LAUGH at challenges and tell them “Bring it on!”? Are you able to take feedback and give feedback as a TEAMPLAYER? If you answered YES, keep reading because this might be for you.
We’re looking for a colleague that will:
- Be our main connection with different services providers such as HR/ Accountant/ Legal/ Building Administrator/ Work Security and Health Services and other services providers;
- Be our main connection with the team of the American and Romanian freelancers we work with;
- Help the Financial department with invoices and insertions orders database;
- Keep in touch with our lawyers and discuss legal matters whenever necessary;
- Keep track of contracts/agreements with our Romanian and foreign suppliers and partners;
- Be responsible for other administrative activities like: keep track of our employee’s holidays, sick days and birthdays; order supplies for our office; book and buy airplanes tickets for our colleagues; plan team buildings, plan trainings/courses, support our management team;
- Help us with some marketing activities like:
- Recording and editing PowerPoint presentations using Camtasia Studio (after in-house training sessions);
- Desk research in collaboration with the copywriting team;
- Proactive –curious about how things work and why?
- Comfortable with doing repetitive work?
- Have great time management skills (good at prioritizing the tasks you have)?
- A peoples’ person with excellent communication skills both written and verbal?
- Curious about how online media works?
- Interested in working with different tools and programs like Photoshop, Camtasia, video editing, audio editing, Microsoft Office suite?
- Trustworthy and wise?
- Interested in personal development but also in helping team mates and working with people?
- Great at organizing stuff – from data, to invoices, to hangouts, to meetings?
- A calm person that hates conflicts?
If your responses are YES, let`s meet and have a talk!
Send us your CV and your cover letter (in English) at jobs at SavaBros dot com with the subject line “Assistant Manager“ and tell us more about you and what makes you the ideal candidate for this position. Send anything that might help us decide.