Assistant HR Business Partner
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you the kind of person who gets excited about creating great workplaces and collaborative environments?
Do you thrive on the diversity of providing a complete HR service from shaping organizational design to helping someone with their contract query?
Can you be a maniac about structure and organization as well as a promoter of open relationships and communication?
If so, we have the perfect place for you! We are looking for someone special to join us in providing the very best HR services for our amazing colleagues.
You will find a highly collaborative HR team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful Assistant HR Business Partner. Working with BDO you will be exposed to the following HR professional areas:
Insights, strategy and solutions:
- Collate and feed in ideas, relevant information, data and reports to influence policy, process and decisions.
- Support employees and managers to apply people policies consistently and fairly.
- Advise employees about the organization’s values and behavioral expectations.
- Help employees understand their role in change, the reasons for it and the results that are expected.
Learning and development:
- Collect and analyze data on capability and learning needs of the organization.
- Research and source learning options and channels for managers and employees to meet specific needs.
- Manage learning and training records system and support the delivery of learning and training programs.
Resourcing and talent planning:
- Support talent acquisition processes – sourcing, assessment and selection.
- Support in the delivery of induction processes.
- Inform and advise managers and staff about employee relations policies, practices and legislation.
- Design and roll out internal communication messages.